AloysiusBen.Blogspot.com

Monday, February 19, 2007

"Reunion Dinner.."


Happy new year everyone..
Pig looking the sky and wishing everyone Gong Xi Fa Cai.
haas.

wells, i didn't eat with my relatives and my family for reunion dinner in the afternoon while everyone preparing all the nice dish they cooked because i'm working from 10.30am to 8pm. working SUCKS!

last two days ago, the RSH warehouse come with all the transfer shoes and new shoes coming in our outlet. So DUMB! all the shoes jam the exit door somemore filled up with stupid shoes brand. i HATE ROCKPORT And RBK shoes...! the shoes design look so awful and disturbing unless puma look better.. argh... Shoes SUCKs!

i'm sign off... :P

What Aloysius Means

A is for Alluring

L is for Legendary

O is for Organic

Y is for Young

S is for Sparkling

I is for Irresistible

U is for Unnatural

S is for Shocking

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Getting ideas on color schemes and layout for my site. Got some good ideas here, thanks. My site if interested - my site

7:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

.




cameron diaz holiday


Hi matey and blog buddies, enjoyed the blog most interesting. Not sure how well you are doing in driving more traffic to your blog but If you are interested in promoting your site and getting more visitors (aren't we all??) I would definitely recommend the free Link Referral Program.

I have a website featuring cameron diaz holiday amongst other stuff and after trying every seo software/program on the net I got tipped off by an IT techi mate that the Link Referral Program was the best - more importantly it's free!!

The signup process was quick and before long my hits increased dramatically. Consequently my affiliate sales commissions and business sales went through the roof PLUS my website increased in google ranking which was an added bonus!!

If you didn't need this advice then I am sorry but you did have anonymous posting enabled on your blog. If anyone else has any good ideas for driving more traffic to blogs/websites then please share with your online business blog buddies. Ta ;-)









the Link Referral Program

.

7:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home