AloysiusBen.Blogspot.com

Thursday, March 22, 2007

“Achievement..”

Praise the lord…
I’m really satisfied my life had brought with God mercy and faithfulness.
Rejoices with the lord…
Trust in the lord with all my heat and lean not on your own understand.
It’s all will be done.
God will!!!
God is so good.
God is so good all the times.

In deed, my prayer really works.
I’m really happy with my…
Family…
Relative...
Friends…

Relationship? Nah. I’m ugly. Haha.

I think I really achievement my goals..
Happiness bring me hopes…
I’m happy with it..

This is all my achievement history below

General Achievement:

Good Progress Award jointly sponsored by Community Development Council and Citizens’ Consultative Committee, 2003

Completed a Interactive Courseware Development by Institute of Technical Education, 2003

National Day Parade 2006 Certificate of Appreciation by Minister for Defence Mr Teo Chee Hean

St Andrew School Achievement:

Primary:

Inter-class ruby tournament 3rd runner up

Track and field 2.4km 4th runner up in school level

CCA joined the Boys’ Brigade, Ruby and Chinese Club.

Secondary:

Design and Technology awarded the school creative project among national level.

Inter-class ruby tournaments 2nd runner up

Cross country 15th runner up in school level.

Inter-class soccer tournaments 2nd runner up

CCA joined the Boys’ Brigade and track & field.


The Boys’ Brigade Achievement:

Represented Boys’ Brigade 10th Singapore Pipes & Drums and Singapore Pipe Band 1998-2002.

Bagpipe performances in Charity Gift Box Ceremony and Pan Pacific Hotel Countdown.

Completed Cardio-Pulmonary Resuscitation Heart Saver Course conducted by Alexandra Hospital life support training center, 2004

Attended the Boys Brigade Basic Officer Training course conducted by the Boys’ Brigade HQ on July 2004

Officer Cadet, Boys’ Brigade 10th, 76J and 104th Singapore company 1996 - 2007

Conduct safety artillery instructor in uniform group camp 2004

Bagpipe Band instructor, school from the Anglo Chinese School barker, Raffles gals school, River vallery school and Kuo chuan Presbyterian school.

Safety officer Instructor in Kayaking, Ropes Course and rappelling.


God really put me into highest places…
My hope was grateful in my life…

1 Comments:

Anonymous Libby said...

Good for people to know.

5:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home