AloysiusBen.Blogspot.com

Wednesday, April 04, 2007

“Sentosa..”

Today was a memorable day.

I went to sentosa with Dan and Jun you.

Today our plan was damn screw up.
We suppose to eat our lunch at the hawker center opposite at vivo city.
End up! We eat the most expensive food called “Food of republic”.
The food was damn disgusting and tasteless.
So expensive plus the food there no standard at all.
Overall, Poor conduct! The food really cannot make it.
After our lunch, we took the newest train towards Sentosa Island
When the train arrived towards us, I notice about this crew guy keep waving his hand on us.
Three of us thought that he is mad guy and we keep laughing at him like hell.
U know what happen next..
Three of us wave back to him and then the entire tourist follows us.
The crew was shocked then he gives a big smile onto us.

After we reach beach station. We wanted to play wakeboarding but Jun you didn’t want to rent the speedboat for two hours then end up at the beach “suntan and swimming”. I think my skin really super duper tanned dark now. I heard that they going sentosa on this coming before my church service. OMG. I prefer my skin to be white and dark.

This coming Sunday, I might not be playing Wakeboarding with all my brother out there. I told them that I’m working. They all asked me to potent work. lolz. Crap lor.


This week upcoming :

Wednesday
- Working full shift from 10.30am to 9pm.
- Revising final theory driving test.

Thursday
- I’m working full shift from 10.30am to 9pm.
- Revising final theory driving test
- Start Planning for my grandma Birthday.

Friday
- Good Friday service in church early morning.
- Sentosa gathering with all my former saints Andrew mate

Saturday
- working full shift from 10.30am to 9.30pm.
- meet up with jerry for supper at the prata house after my work

Sunday

- eastern celebration in church from 8am to 10pm.
- Working afternoon shift from 2pm to 10pm.
At night. Revising for final theory test.

2 Comments:

Blogger adam brown said...

hello, i emailed you but got an error. anyway here's the reg cleaner i uses, this shit is good, don't stay without protection!

12:00 AM  
Blogger adam brown said...

hello, i emailed you but got an error. anyway here's the reg cleaner i uses, this shit is good, don't stay without protection!

12:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home